Apply a small amount of balsam onto the skin and distribute it with light massaging motions. For external use only!
One balsam, plenty of solutions!
COLD AND RESPIRATORY VIRAL INFECTIONS
• In case of shortness of breath, rub the wings of the nose.
• With the first symptoms of a cold, add 20-30 drops of balsam in 2 liters of hot water and warm your feet for 10-15 minutes. Wipe dry and then put on warm socks.
• If you have a high temperature, rub balsam on the chest and back from the waist and above, then wrap up in a blanket. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
• In cases of cough and sore throat, rub balsam in massaging motions on the chest. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
MUSCLES AND JOINTS
• After an intensive workout, rub balsam to relieve tightness in muscles on areas of concern.
• If you feel discomfort in the waist, neck or joints, rub balsam in massaging motions on areas of concern.
OTHER USE PATTERNS
• In cases of skin irritations, abrasions, cuts, shallow injuries and insect stings, use balsam 5-7 times a day.
• In case of headache and a feeling of overexertion, apply balsam on the temples, gently massaging the skin. Use as necessary.
• In cases of hypothermia, rub your hands and feet with balsam.
We recommend testing the cosmetic product on the inside of the arm prior to use. Individual intolerances to product ingredients can be determined by skin reaction there.
Active ingredients: pine pitch, silver fir oil, eucalyptus oil, camphor, sea-buckthorn oil, St. John's wort extract, polypore extract, hop extract, bergenia extract, oak bark extract, nettle extract, silverweed extract, coltsfoot extract, peony extract, melilot extract, angelica extract, hill-growing saltwort extract, thyme extract.
(INCI) aqua (water), abies sibirica (siberian fir) oil, camphor, glycerine, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP сopolymer**, abies sibirica (fir) turpentine, benzyl alcohol**, xanthan gum, glyceryl laurate, hippóphae rhamnoídes (sea-buckthorn) fruit oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, hypericum perforatum (saint john`s wort) extract, sucrose laurate, inonotus obliquus (birch polypore) extract, humulus lupulus (hop) extract, bergenia crassifolia (bergenia) extract, quercus robur (oak) bark extract, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract, dasiphora fruticosa (tormentil) extract, tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf extract, paeonia lactiflora (peony) root extract, melilotus officinalis (clover) extract, angelica sinensis (angelica) root extract, salsola collina (tumbleweed) extract, thymus serpyllum (thyme) extract.
** Ingredients of non-natural origin.
Reviews are published after moderation, so do not appear on the site immediately.