Undergoing authorization or registration procedure on the website ru.siberianhealth.com as a Consultant or Privileged Client, you consent to the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transmission to third parties (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of your personal data by the personal data controller of Siberian Heath International LLC.
2. DEFINITION AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is any information which can be used to identify you. Personal data, in particular, covers:
1) full name, postal address, primary identification document number, date of its issue and name of the issuing authority;
2) full name, address of your Representative, his/her primary identification document number, date of its issue and name of the issuing authority, details of power of attorney or any other document, confirming the Representative's authority (upon your approval).
Furthermore, to meet personal data processing goals, the Company can request additional information, particularly: mobile or other phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender.
The purpose of personal data processing is to comply with the obligations, listed in the User Agreement, Consultant Standards and Statement of Policies and Procedures, and Distance Selling Regulations. The Company gets your Personal data upon your decision to participate in its offers and programs or when you provide it directly through other means; in particular, when getting registered in the Company system, purchasing products, using interactive tools or dealing with the Company through the Website in any other way.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use your personal information:
- for the purposes you provided your personal data; in particular, so that we could reply to your requests, process and fulfill your orders;
- send you information regarding our cooperation and the closed deals;
- inform you, by regular or electronic mail, phone, or SMS, about the Company's products, services, programs, and offers, which you may find interesting;
- pay due consideration to your preferences; namely, by providing information on products or special offers customized for you;
- provide you with an opportunity to use the Website and communicate with other users via the Website;
- for the Company's internal purposes, including data analysis, audit, new products development, improvement of the Website operation, expansion of service range, identification of sales trends and promotional campaign assessment;
- ensure your participation in promotions, contests, and other similar events as well as run their organization (some of these events may entail extra rules that contain additional information concerning the use and disclosure of your Personal information; we recommend carefully reading these rules);
- fulfill your orders or otherwise provide you with products and services, such as making payments, delivering orders, getting in contact regarding your purchases and rendering proper customer service; enable you to send emails to other people through Postcards and Messages sending options provided on the website. Using these options you confirm that you are entitled to use and give us names and e-mail addresses of your friends for the purposes specified. Information about your friends will be used solely for sending messages and will not be stored in the Company's database.
4. PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
The Company may disclose your Personal data to:
- affiliated companies, i.e. to the companies of Siberian Wellness / Siberian Health corporate group, including following legal entities:
- Siberian Logistic Center LLC – for distance selling via official website, according to the Distance Selling Regulations.
- C Soft LLC – for storage and automatic processing of personal data.
- third parties which provide the Company and affiliated companies specified above such services as Web hosting, data analysis, cash management services, order delivery, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email services, credit cards transactions, audit, training, etc.
Such third parties will be provided with your Personal data or given access to it in order to render the above-mentioned services to the Company or on its behalf, including (but not limited to) such companies as CPCS-Processing LLC, Russian Post FSUE.
- to a Consultant, whom you will choose as a Sponsor (for more information on the "Sponsor" notion, refer to the Consultant Standards and Statement of Policies and Procedures, and the User Agreement), to the extent necessary to contact you, fulfill your orders and render services;
- in case we consider it necessary or appropriate, in accordance with the existing law, including the laws that are effective outside your country of residence, to:
a) execute the judicial decree;
b) execute governmental orders, including those in countries outside your place of residence;
с) comply with the rules of cooperation set by the Company;
d) protect the Company's or its affiliated companies' business;
e) protect rights, confidential information, security and property of the Company and the affiliated companies, as well as yours and other persons';
f) exercise the Company's right to use legal remedies or be able to reduce possible losses.
5. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information acquisition. Non-personal information is any data which cannot be used to identify you, in particular:
- information about the browser;
- information obtained via cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- demographic data and other information provided by you or Company Сonsultants;
- aggregate data.
The Company and outsourcers can be provided with different kinds of non-personal information. Thus, e.g., we may find out:
- your PC type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser version;
- demographic data including your location, education, occupation, age, gender, and other data, e.g. your hobby and professional interests, if you willingly provide this information to us. Unless combined with personal information, this data does not identify you or other persons.
We can combine Personal data in such a way that when using the combined information, it would be impossible to identify you or any other person, e.g. in case when the Personal information is used to calculate the percentage of our Clients in a particular region. In some cases, the Company may combine Personal and Non-personal information (such as information about your name and geographical location). The information which combines Personal and Non-personal information is subject to the rules of Personal information use.
Use and disclosure of Non-personal information. Since it is impossible to identify you upon using Non-personal information, the Company is entitled to receive, use and disclose it for any purposes.
6. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Pixel tags and other technologies. Transparent GIF filesare small images with a unique name, possessing functions similar to Cookies. However, unlike cookies that are stored on the hard disk of your computer, GIF files are hidden tools installed on the website pages. The Company can use transparent GIF files on the Website (also known as web beacons, tracking bugs and pixel tags) to track visitors activity on the Website and compile statistics on the Website usage and speed of response. The Company and outsourcing companies can also use transparent GIF files in email messages of HTML format to track the frequency of responses, assess marketing campaigns and monitor when the Company messages are viewed and sent.
Widgets, applications, and other technologies. If you choose to use technologies (such as widgets) provided by the Company, any Personal or Non-personal information collected through them can become public, for example, via social media, other websites and platforms where the relevant function can be activated. Moreover, some technologies may be marked as "viral" and transferred to other platforms (for example, your friend or Client can place a widget with your information on his/her blog). The Company is not responsible for the collection, use or distribution of Personal and (or) other information that becomes public.
The following cookies are essential for the Company's website operation.
|Cart-content||This cookie contains information about visitor's shopping cart|
The following cookies are not essential for the Website operation, and are mainly used to provide, maintain and upgrade the Company services. The Company does not set any of these cookies on your device without your consent.
|Language||This cookie contains information on the user's default language|
|POLL_LV_ID_*||This cookie serves as a mark that user has already participated in the survey|
|QUESTIONNAIRE_LV_ID*||This cookie serves as a mark that user has already filled out the questionnaire|
|sibvaleo_language_code||This cookie contains information about user's preferred country|
|preview_permission_profile*||This cookie contains information about the user's default profile parameters|
7. IP ADDRESSES
Methods of IP address identification
IP address of your computer is a number, automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider (ISP).
IP address can be automatically determined and registered in the server log when a user visits the Website, with time and pages visited being recorded as well. IP address lookupis a common practice automatically applied on many websites.
Rules of IP addresses usage and disclosure
The Company can use IP addresses to compile statistics of the Website use, diagnose server problems, manage the Website, detect fraud cases and for other purposes. Besides the Company can use IP addresses and reveal them to third parties for any purposes for which the personal data is used and distributed. Note that the Company considers IP-addresses, server log and related data Non-personal information in all cases, except those specified by the current legislation.
8. SOCIAL NETWORKS AND INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION TOOLS
Special Website facilities enable you to interact with the Company and other users. Communication is carried out through blogs, forums, private messaging, chat and specially created communities. Upon using such communication tools, keep in mind that the information you provide, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be available to other users. The Company is not responsible for information posted by means of interactive communication tools, and strongly recommends not to reveal any crucial personal information (for instance, information about your health or credit card data). If you use these communication tools, your personal information can remain on the Website even after you left it.
The Company takes all reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal information under its control. Unfortunately, it is impossible to ensure full security when transferring data over the Internet and storing it in the system. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with the Company became unsafe (for example, you suspect that the security of your account is under threat), please, immediately inform the Company about the problem at the address, specified in "Contact Details".
10. RIGHT OF CHOICE
If you want to stop receiving the information about marketing offers and (or) the Company's promotions, send a notice to the address specified in the "Contact details". The Company will try to respond timely to any of your requests.
11.ACCESS, EDITING AND WITHDRAWAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can edit Personal and other information in the Personal account of the official website or within the BackOffice section of the Company's private website. Deletion of your personal data may occur immediately upon termination of cooperation with the Company, as otherwise the Company won't be able to meet obligations under the User Agreement, Consultant Standards and Statement of Policies and Procedures, and Distance Selling Regulations. If, nonetheless, you wish to terminate cooperation with the Company, you can send a relevant notification in free form to the address specified in "Contact data" making sure to indicate the Consultant's Agreement number or the personal card number of the Privileged Client. Your request will be processed within 5 working days, after which all your personal data will be deleted (except the cases stipulated by federal legislation).
12. PERSONAL DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
13. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This Website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 14 (fourteen) and we kindly ask such persons not to provide any personal data through the Website.
14. POLICY AMENDMENTS